With over 30 years experience under our belt, we’ve seen and fixed it all! We currently have over 100 contractors that we work with on a regular basis. Our fleet of service trucks cover hundreds of miles each and every day.
Our size and reputation of performance have earned us certain competitive advantages that include:
1. Volume driven purchasing power – Our ability to leverage suppliers with volume, national identity and above average payment practices result in greatly reduced material prices that are passed on to all of our customers.
2. Our comprehensive safety program – A program that has made us a leader in our industry. Each electrician is required to have in his or her possession at all times, approved safety gloves, safety glasses and an Osha approved ladder. This policy, together with an incentive awards program, has allowed us to boast an ever improving accident incident rate.
3. At our Babcock Street facility in Costa Mesa, extensive use is made of our prefabrication shop. Here, electrical materials and components are pre-assembled in a workshop rather than field environment. Use of the pre-fab shop when applicable, results in lower installation costs to our clients.
4. We also perform a full scope of pre-construction services supported by historical cost data on completed projects and competitive hard bid experience. This experience offers our customers reliable conceptual and construction estimates as well as value engineering input.
5. We are not a union contractor, but all of our Journeymen have completed a four or five year apprenticeship program to confirm they are ready to wire a project. Each Journeyman wireman is required to be capable of knowing local and national codes. We offer classes to all of our employees to better our company personnel. The savings of not being a union contractor is given in return to all of our clients.